Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Return – In case of a return, once we receive your return after successful quality check a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account (in case of cash on delivery orders).
- Cancellation – In case of cancellation of a prepaid order, the applicable refund will be initiated to the original payment mode. If a cash-on-delivery order is cancelled, no refund is applicable.
- Undelivered Order(Prepaid)– In case our courier partner is unable to deliver your prepaid order.
- Self-Ship Return Item: In case “Reverse pickup service is not available” in your area and you need to self-ship the item to us please note it is mandatory to submit the self-ship details to get a refund for the returned item. Once we receive the returned items in our warehouse, we will refund the amount of the items and the amount that you spent on sending the item to our warehouse maximum of up to Rs.300.
Standard Refund Timelines:
The refund timeline depends upon the mode of payment:
- Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Wallets: 3 – 5 Business days
- NEFT: 2 – 4 Business days
If you have not received the refund within the given timelines, kindly contact your bank’s customer care number to know the status of the transaction along with the refund reference details shared with you via email.
- Order(s) can be cancelled till the time they have been dispatched from our warehouse. You can cancel an order via >> ‘My Orders’ >>select the order>> click “cancel order”. Please specify the reason for the cancellation. Note: Orders once shipped are not eligible for cancellation.
- In case of a prepaid order, the amount will be refunded back to the original payment method. Standard refund timelines for payment modes like credit card/debit card/net banking/ wallet (Amazon, Paytm) are 3-5 business days from the date of cancellation.
- In case of a “cash on delivery” order, no amount will be refunded.